Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Episode III: The Revenge of the Scifiblogging

Two quick notes: One, I will be going to a midnight show of Star Wars - despite my low nerd score. Review to follow sleep. Unless of course, it's so good that sleep is impossible. If you're up at 3am, check here!

Two, I've been following the last few episodes of Enterprise. It's pretty odd - the series in general was crap, but it may very well turn out the best series-ending since TNG. Certainly, the last two episodes have done a far better job of humanizing the characters (which is kind of a pun, if you've been following the plot) than the entire series up to this point. Meanwhile, I thought the series finale for DS9 and Voyager were crap. So - we'll see what they turn in on Friday night to cap this thing off, but I'm prepared to accept T'Pol's warning that it's gonna suck.

No comments: