Saturday, February 05, 2005

Rogers Sucks

Okay... let me get this straight.

Rogers can allow and disallow individual channels. But I'm forced to choose either one package, which has CNN, A&E, TLC, and Discovery but NOT Teletoon, Comedy or Space, or get a package that contains all the channels, of which I only watch maybe a half-dozen? What possible reason is there for this? Surely Rogers could supplement it's package plans with a more customizable plan for those of us who only want the basic plan ($30/month) plus a few others. Because I'm not going to pay $50/month, so resticting my choice is lost revenue for them.

Wow. Maybe I should just forego cable altogether. Except that I need highspeed. At a metabolic level. I sit in a corner fondling the coaxial cable, savouring each packet as it comes down the pipe.....

Oops. Overshare.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

You never fondle MY coaxial cable!

Again, with the too much information...