Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Six degrees of this is old now

Joe Stiglitz, Zhang Ziyi, and myself all share a birthday.  That day is today.

We're not actually all the same age.  And I haven't yet won a Nobel prize or starred in a film outside of a grainy cellphone cam from a back alley behind a bar.[1]  So there's really nothing connecting us except the peculiarities of the Gregorian calendar.

[1]  Get your mind out of the gutter, perv.


UPDATE: John Walker Lindh and I have the exact same birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to YOU. The others I don't give a rats ass about... ;)

Flocons said...

Is it really Zhang Ziyi's birthday today? Damn... I hope the florist shop isn't closed yet!

College Research Papers said...

I really admire this, I mean it really looks interesting! Very nice research. Thanks to the
author.