Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spotty blogging notice

The rest of this week is going to be lite blogging here. Death in the family -- my grandmother. I'm fine and all, but unsurprisingly occupied.

Happy thoughts are appreciated, especially those directed at my mother, aunts, and uncles who've lost their mother.

Minor irony note -- I was given The Phone Call just as I was heading to my newborn pseudo-niece's one-month birthday celebration. (When I get Vicki a ring on her finger, I'll drop the 'pseudo'.) I almost expected to hear Elton John, it seemed rather palpably 'circle of life'-ish.

I may drop in, but I really wouldn't expect anything until Sunday or so. Happy passover/easter, everyone.

2 comments:

Oberlinblogger said...

::Happy thoughts to your mother, aunts and uncles::

Sorry, I hope everything's ok.

-Sam L.

Anonymous said...

My condolences.

All my best to you and your family, especially your mom, aunts, and uncles.