Sunday, April 30, 2006

Stupid Life. Interfering with Blogging.

In case any of you were curious as to where I've been, the answer is frantically packing for my move down to Toronto. Unfortunately, the move has been postponed until Monday, meaning I probably won't be able to post until Tuesday at the earliest.

I'm pretty much set, but Uhaul is so swamped with people moving that they begged me to move my reservation until monday, sweetening the deal by offering my half off my price. That will basically cover gasoline, so I agreed, though unhappily.

I've also be less-frantically saying goodbye to a number of friends in Ottawa who I'm unlikely to see with any frequency from here on out. Needless to say, this takes priority over making cracks about George Bush or writing lucid posts about energy issues.

Oh, and because my time wasn't cramped enough, my stomach was mysteriously fed (I suspect) an undercooked chicken wing, causing my to be violently ill throughout Friday. Thanks, stupid fry cook.

I'm at school at the moment, using their computers (mine is in a box.) I might have time to do a few posts before I see my mother for one last dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.
Alex
Cell jammers