Thursday, March 31, 2005

Two Down, Two to Go

I realize there's been a lack of substance to the blog lately. As I've said before, I'm in the middle of the essay crunch at the moment. That should be over by next Wednesday, so I'm hoping to have some more time to write then.

I just handed in the essay that is probably my favourite of the year, a look at the causes of the Russo-Japanese war and some theoretical explanations. When I have some more time, I'd like to go over the Lessons that I posted here, and some of their relevance for today. As you might guess, a specific country will be named.

Hints
1) Its name starts with an I.
2) Its name ends with a Q.
3) Its name rhymes with the family name of the French President.

No cheating!

1 comment:

bathmate said...

That’s looks so nice your posting.
Everything looks good in your posting.
That will be necessary for all. Thanks for your posting.
Bathmate