Friday, March 18, 2005

This Fucker Just Made The List

Why? For this:
"I have a new life, I feel great," Robbins said after the verdict. "I have my life back together. I'll be fine."
Why is that so horrible? This is the first paragraph to the story:
A Brookfield man was acquitted Wednesday of sexually assaulting a Naperville teenager in an incident videotaped at a party in a Burr Ridge home in 2002. Christopher Robbins, 20, was one of four males charged with sex crimes against a girl, then 16, on Dec. 7, 2002, after police discovered the videotape.
This man raped a girl on tape, and his defense amounted to "She went to the party and got drunk. What did she expect?" He was acquitted. He has the gall to say "I feel great. I'll be fine." Funny, I don't give a fuck. I'd like to know how she's doing, assclown.

Ahem. You'd think that we would have moved beyond the "raping drunk women while they're passed out" stage of human evolution by now. I'd apologize for the bile in this post, but I thought I should share. Besides, bile is an appropriate response to this garbage, I think.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I couldn't agree with you more. This girl is somebody daughter. We should be outraged!

Thanks for your blog...