Sunday, June 06, 2010

Oh, and by the way

Was radio silent because I got married on May 29th. There were Stormtroopers. And the officiant used the words "by the power of Grayskull", as previously agreed.

Aside from that, I can't really remember much.

My wife is already well on the way to winning the marriage, with the following quote: "Look: I'm married now, so I'm gonna get fat. I'm gonna be a fat motherfucker. I'm gonna wash myself with a rag on a stick."

I swear I wasn't even saying anything about her weight.

6 comments:

Gar Lipow said...

Mazeltov to both of you!

Rev.Paperboy said...

"by the power of Greyskull"
Gonna have to remember that one, I usually just say "by the power of some site on the internet"

and from the sounds of things your spouse is our kinda people

Rev.Paperboy said...

oh and by the way, you've been added to the blogroll at The Woodshed

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

BTW, you can always strike back by wearing shorts, socks and sandals in public.

For some reason that always sends my wife over the edge.... When I'm particularly moody I pull the socks right up to my knees. ;)

Anonymous said...

Screw the shorts and sandals, I got one word for ya.......THONG, and nothing but!
That'll teach her ;)

Vicki said...

I will not object to thong and nothing else. But black socks and sandals is cause for divorce. In fact, I'm sure there's a box you can check off with that reason.