...because if it was "Remembrance edition", I'd have gotten to these before now.
- Is the IEA downplaying the risk of peak oil due to US pressure? (Probably.)
- Everyone hates traffic and public transit in Toronto and other cities. You know what would solve that? Making cycling harder and more expensive.
- The only way -- only way at all -- to put cities on a sustainable fiscal footing is to let them raise their own revenue from some kind of non-property basis, like income or sales taxes. The Province of Ontario has once again ruled out the sensible.
- I really liked this Paul Wells post.
- Robert Kaplan remains a moron.