Wednesday, June 18, 2008

That should do the trick

Wednesday surliness? Gone. The reappearance of Rudy Giuliani -- thrice-married warmongering nutter and once-GOP hopeful -- as a McCain surrogate is just the thing I needed to make it all feel smiley once more. Who once spoke these words, talking specifically about Rudy Giuliani?
"I think the nation respects the mayor's leadership after 9/11, and I do, too, and I think he displayed leadership at a time that Americans needed some steady hand, and I think that his conduct was very laudatory following 9/11... I don't think it translates, necessarily, into foreign policy or national security expertise. I know of nothing in his background that indicates that he has any experience in it..."
Who answered John McCain?

By the way, John McCain is now trailing Obama in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

This isn't going to be close. This is going to be nasty.

No comments: