Thursday, June 26, 2008

Credit where it's due

Sen. Clinton steps up to the plate:
I know Senator Obama,” Clinton said. “I have served with him now for four years in the Senate I campaigned with him for 16 months on the campaign trail I have stood on the stage for 22 debates, but who is counting? … In his own life he has lived the American dream and as a community organizer, state senator, and U.S. Senator he has worked to make that dream possible for others.
Never an easy thing for anyone to do, no less a US Senator.

I'm still unimpressed with the arguments for Sen. Clinton as VP, but it's worth pointing out that at least in one respect she's proven herself capable of the traditional VP duties: political offense against the opponent. As much as Sen. Obama may have hated having the Clintons attackig him for 6 months, it might be fun to sic them on John McCain.

Sorry if some people find this blog is becoming all-election all the time, but, hey, it's my blog and the Internet's a big place.

No comments: