Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Internet is always and everywhere funnier than me

As awesome as this story is:
The internet could soon be made obsolete. The scientists who pioneered it have now built a lightning-fast replacement capable of downloading entire feature films within seconds.
Even better is the first comment:
I want to be isolated within a capsule, partially submerged in a gelatinous substance. I want to exist in a semi-vegetative state and be fed intravenously while my physical mind is wired into a holographic, grid-based collective, where it will be bombarded with archetypal images of what it's like to be human.

But I do not want to pay more than $39.99 per month for this, no installation fee, and I want first 3 months free if they don't include HBO.
It's important to have principles.

1 comment:

RossK said...

But......

If you have this thing and all those movies instantaneously why do you need HBO?

.