Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ballsy

When I hear George W. Bush say this:
There must be consequences if people thumb their nose at the United Nations Security Council...
I think of Bill Hicks saying this:
"While I was in England, I got to see footage of the Rodney King trial that I was never able to see over here. I think I figured out why the LA riots occurred.

Did you guys see these cops testifying? Did these guys have balls or what? They carry their ball in a wheelbarrow. '"Cuse me, 'cuse me, man with big balls coming through. Man with big balls is here to testify.' 'Please place your right testicle on the bible.' BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMM.

This guy, Officer Coon ... is life too fucking weird or what? Officer Coon actually look into the camera and says: 'Yeah, that Rodney King beating tape, it's all in how you look at it.' The courtroom murmurs: "Jesus, what balls." ... 'Really? How would you look at it, Officer Coon?' 'Well, if you play it backwards, you see us pick King up and helping him on his way.'

No comments: