Saturday, December 17, 2005

*Blush*

I haven't asked anyone to nominate me for a blog award of any kind, but that hasn't stopped Angelica at Battlepanda from nominating me for best new blog for the Koufax awards. All I can say is I'm very grateful and humbled. Ironically, she especially likes my posts about energy. It occurs to me that I haven't done a good post on energy issues for a while. It also occurs to me that I believe energy issues have been largely ignored in the Canadian election. I'll have to do my part to fix this.

Unfortunately, for the moment I've had a bit too much beer and popcorn while watching the leader's debate. So the post on energy is going to have to wait.

If you'd like to add your voice to Angelica's, go here and find the latest Koufax nominations post. Then submit my name for best new blog in the comments. Yes, if you want to nominate me you might have to log in an actual name - I don't know if they allow anonymous comments.

I didn't start this thing, but I'll be damned if I let some free publicity slip by!

Thanks Angelica!

No comments: