And a good thing too. Frankly, I'm too busy to post once more about how useless ANWR will be in terms of making any significant amount of oil. But the short version is this:
1) It won't produce much oil.
2) It wouldn't start producing it for about a decade.
3) We could save more oil than ANWR could ever produce by making marginal improvements to fuel efficiency.
4) Even the oil companies have basically given up on it.
5) ANWR is worth protecting, even ignoring all of the above.
Oh, and before I forget, Ted Stevens is still an ass.