Monday, September 19, 2005

Silliness

Or:

DUEL OF THE BUFFY EXILES!!!!!!!

So I caught two of the fall's new shows tonight - Kitchen Confidential and How I Met Your Mother. My entire reason for deigning to watch these two shows was the presence of two Buffy alumni - Nicholas Brendan on KC and Alyson Hannigan (also known as "one time at band camp...") on How...

Brief reviews - KC would work better as an hour-long show, I think. And How is really kind of bad. This pains me, as I'll usually pay to see Alyson Hannigan in anything. Sadly, it's supposed to be funny. Instead, the jokes are lame - and where they're not, they're actually in bad taste.

Of course, I had just finished watching a number of episodes of Scrubs, which definitely skews the results. I'll give How... one more try next week. KC, on the other hand, is actually not bad.

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled blogging.

2 comments:

Robert McClelland said...

You missed what's his face who played Angel is on a new show called Bones.

john said...

Ooh! David Boreanaz!

I haven't caught it yet. I don't know if I really want to.