Thursday, May 19, 2005

Confidence Blogging

Don't have much to say today. Carolyn Parrish, after a bout of severe stomach pains, uttered the best line of this whole mess thus far: "Come hell or high water, there's no frigging way I'm going to let one ovary bring the government down." That's about the only thing I feel like passing along today.

We're not too far away from the vote, but with Kilgour deciding that Canada needs an election (apparently Kilgour knows what Canada needs better than most of Canada), I think the government is going to fall. Cadman was a Reformer, an Alliancer, and no matter what he says about following the will of his constituents, I'd be surprised if he actually voted to save Paul Martin's ass. Especially when it's going to be the NDP bill that will be the actual confidence motion, I don't think Cadman can be counted on. However, it will be less than an hour now, so I might look like an idiot. Tune in!

No comments: