Thursday, March 17, 2005

One, Two, Three! Three Majors! Bwa ha ha!

Actually, two majors and a minor. I just discovered today that I passed my french language test and was able to transfer a statistics credit from second year. To the uninformed, this means:
a) I have fooled Carleton's Political Science department in to believing I am
fluent in French.
b) I don't have to take a second statistics course to get my Political Science major.
c) THANK YOU MERCIFUL CHRIST I don't have to take a second statistics course.
d) I'm free to take my double major in Poli Sci and Mass Communications and add a history minor. This is what I've been working towards for the last two years, so it's nice to have this solidify.

I know this is fascinating to each and every one of you, but I feel like celebrating. Gee, how could I possible celebrate on St. Patrick's Day... hmmm...

No comments: